- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us logon to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
- 17 sickles to a galleon.
- 29 knuts to a sickle.
- vault 713
- griphook was the goblin that led hagrid and harry to the vaults. ollivanders since 382 BC
- 7 galleons for a wand.
- 3 sets of robes.
- doris crockford kept shaking harry’s hand.
- dedalus diggle was the man who said hello to harry from a shop and harry remembered him when they met at the leaky cauldron.
- professor quirrel said he was gonna buy a book about vampires.
- unicorn hair is 21 galleons
- beetle eyes is 5 knuts a scoop.
the sims could live in hogwarts and interact with other students and go to classes and shit and instead of the skills being athletic, logic, gardening etc it could be potions, charms, transfiguration, etc
why the fuck hasn’t this happened yet
Also: You could decorate common rooms for your liking etc. Also you could choose between being a teacher or a student
I would probably never get off my computer again.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE THOUGHT THIS?! WTF.MAKE IT SO!!!
AND WEASLEY IS OUR KING
AND RICKMAN IS OUR GOD!
AND LUCIUS MALFOY IS OUR PANTENE HAIR SPECIALIST.
MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS
SHUT UP MALFOY
GOD BLESS THIS FANDOM
And in case no one noticed, Snape was definitely wearing eyeshadow in the final movie. He is our Cover Girl? lol